Carbohydrate restricted diets are commonly practiced but seldom taught. As a result, doctors, dietitians, nutritionists, and nurses may have strong opinions about low carbohydrate dieting, but in many if not most cases, these views are not grounded in science.
- Carbohydrate restriction is the proverbial ‘silver bullet’ for managing insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome and type-2 diabetes.
- Restricting carbohydrate improves blood glucose and lipids while reducing inflammation, all without drugs.
- Dietary saturated fat is not a demon when you are low carb adapted.
- Dietary sugars and refined starches are not needed to feed your brain or fuel exercise.
- Long-term success involves much more than simply cutting out carbs.
- Electrolyte and mineral management are key to avoiding side effects and ensuring success.
- Trading up from sugars and starches to a cornucopia of nutrient-rich, satisfying, and healthy foods is empowering.
- Studying hunter-gathers’ diets provides clues to how best formulate a low carbohydrate diet.
Thanks for reading Soft Bipolar Cyclothymia News from Boise Bipolar Center.
Please see the video on preventing suicide “Stay Here” at:
Youtube Soft Bipolar Cyclothymia
Pass it on to all bipolars you know. Bipolar disorder is the leading cause of all suicides and inoculate yourself and others. Stay on planet Earth. We need you.
Post Comments Here: